Who doesn't love a surprise! Let us pick and send you some of our current favourites! You will receive 5 plants out of the 7 possible options that you see in the photo and that are listed below:
- 3" Dracaena Warneckii Compacta aka Janet Craig - Loves medium to bright indirect light and does not like long periods of direct sun, can tolerate lower light but water it less if the light is moderate. Water when the soil is dry to the touch, make sure the roots aren't too saturated, dust the leaves periodically. Toxic to pets.
- 3” Hypoestes aka Polka Dot Plant - Loves bright, indirect light to keep that gorgeous colouring. Make sure the soil is always slightly moist, not wet which will cause rot, but she will tell you she's thirsty by shriveling up quickly if too dry. Non-Toxic to pets.
- 3” Aptenia Cordifolia aka Baby Sun Rose - This flowering succulent loves the bright, direct sun but will tolerate indirect light, you just won't have as much luck with flowering. When the soil is fully dry give it a good heavy watering without letting it sit in standing water. That said, it is pretty easy going and can handle irregular watering. Non-Toxic to pets.
- 3” Codiaeum variegatum aka Croton Mammey - Loves sun! Though best in bright indirect light. Let dry out between waterings, wipe the foliage with a damp cloth to keep the dust off. Toxic to pets.
- 3” Dracaena White Aspen - Thrives in medium to bright, indirect light, even artificial light. Prefers dry soil, water when the soil is dry halfway through the pot. Toxic to pets.
- 3.5" Dieffenbachia Camille aka Dumb Cane - Loves bright, indirect light and does not like direct sun at all. Let the soil get moderately dry and then drench it letting the water run out the bottom. It likes some humidity in the air so misting helps, and keep out of cold drafts. Toxic to pets.
- 3.5" Peperomia Orba aka Pixie Lime - Loves medium to bright light but will tolerate low light, does not like direct sun. Water when the soil is almost completely dried out. Non Toxic to pets.
Love this. 💗 🪴 Excellent quality, great value and brings a smile to my face each morning when I log on in my home office.
I enjoyed navigating their website and the plant and bundle options. I bought a bundle as a gift so didn’t see the quality but the receiver said they were in pretty good shape. Only wish there were an option to include a note from sender as this was a gift and the recipient had no idea who it was from. Customer service never responded to me when I requested this before or after delivery.
I bought this mainly for the tradescantia zebrina-- I am a fan of and was looking for a good price and couldn't turn down this bundle. I gave a palm tree to my mom and kept one and I'm really happy with the look of both of them. Since the palm is tall it adds alot of colour to the room. (I also added this to my order a day before delivery was scheduled and Ryan helped to get everything delivered to me easy peasy!) thanks again!