There is a time and a place for them but we can’t lie, we’re over the look so we set out to design a cool alternative to the traditional terracotta pot and saucer. We went the handmade ceramics approach and left the rims of each pot scalloped to give them an organic feel. The wavy lines of the edges give the pots just enough movement to look interesting. This ain’t no Basic planter! With many color ways from bright and punch primary colors like Red, Orange and Yellow to the modern White and Black, the Tika Planters coordinate with any décor. All of your larger houseplant needs are met with these planters. If you're doing propogating, there are 3" and 5" sizes to use as starter pots!
- Material: ceramic
- Dimensions: 8” diameter, 7.5” tall
- Finish: fully glazed, bright and shiny
- Cleaning: warm soapy water
- Indoor pot and saucer
- Good size drainage hole and detachable saucer
- Perfect for large houseplants and tropical plants
- 8" Houseplant size, also available in 5" and 3"
- Great for all repotting needs
- Blends in with all décor from boho chic to modern Scandinavian
- Pairs well with a Pothos, Pilea, Peperomia