- 5" Alocasia Polly aka African Mask - Loves a brightly lit spot without direct sunshine but a small amount of morning or evening sun is ok. Water once a week to 10 days, let the soil dry out completely in between waterings, under watering is better than over watering. Toxic to pets in large quantities.
- 5" Palm Parlour - Loves indirect light even if it's in a shaded room. Very little water is needed, water when the top soil becomes dry and keep it well drained. Non Toxic to pets.
- 5" Peperomia Large Leaf Green - Loves bright light but does not like direct sun. Water when the top soil is completely dried out, better to under water than over water. Non Toxic to pets.
5" Big Balter Grey Leaves, Black Flowers and White Leaves
- Material: Pottery
- Dimensions: 5" diameter and 5" tall
- Finish: subtle glaze
- Cleaning: warm soapy water
- Indoor pot and saucer
- Carved in textured design
- Detachable saucer and 1/2" drainage hole
- Perfect for mini succulents, cactus, fresh herbs
- 5” houseplant and tropical plant size, also available as a 3" Starter Plant size
- Traditional colors and patterns
- Sit lovely in a window sill, home office, excellent gift idea