- 4" Zamioculcas Zamiifolia aka Dwarf ZZ aka ZZ Zenzi - Bright light is good but not essential and this guy will grow fine with low light, avoid direct sun. Let the soil dry out between waterings, better to under water than over water this one. Toxic to pets.
- 3.5" Dracaena Florida Beauty - Loves and needs bright light to keep to leaves looking pretty, can tolerate a little bit of direct sun. Keep the soil moist but never wet or soggy. Toxic to pets.
- 3.5" Dracaena White Aspen - Same as above!
5" Big Balter Grey Leaves, 3.5" Black Lattice and White Leaves
- Material: Pottery
- Dimensions: 5" diameter and 5" tall (Big) 3.5" diameter and 3.5" tall (small)
- Finish: subtle glaze
- Cleaning: warm soapy water
- Indoor pot and saucer
- Carved in textured design
- Detachable saucer and 1/2" drainage hole
- Perfect for mini succulents, cactus, fresh herbs
- 5” and 3.5" houseplant and tropical plant size
- Traditional colors and patterns
- Sit lovely in a window sill, home office, excellent gift idea