5" Hoya Carnosa Tricolor aka Krimson Princess - Loves bright, indirect light, a dappled sunlight exposure is its happy place, direct sun may burn the plant but take a risk with a little bit of early morning sun which will result in brightly coloured foliage. Water when the top two inches of soil is dry, better to under water rather than over water. Toxic to pets.
- 3.5" Senecio aka String of Dolphins - Loves indirect light, doesn't like direct sun during the heat of the day. Let the top 1/3" of soil dry out before watering but you want to ensure the roots don't dry out. Toxic to pets.
- 3.5" Fittonia Mini Red Vien aka Nerve Plant - Loves medium to bright light but will tolerate low light, does not like direct sun. Water when the soil is almost completely dried out. Non Toxic to pets.
5" Big Minute Blue Layers, 3.25" Small Minute Boombastic Yellow and Burgundy
- Material: Ceramic
- Dimensions: 5” diameter, 5” tall (Big) 3.25" diameter , 3.25" tall (Small)
- Finish: Fully Glazed
- Cleaning: warm soapy water
- Indoor pot and saucer
- Good size drainage hole and detachable saucer
- Perfect for mini succulents, cactus, fresh herbs
- Starter Plant 3” size, and 5” houseplant size
- Vibrant colours and unique glazes
- Sit lovely in a window sill, home office, excellent gift idea