The Harlequin bundle come with 3 plants and with our favourite Big Minute Pots and Saucers
5" Ficus Lyrata - Dwarf Bambino - Loves bright, indirect light and will be happy for some direct sun so long as it's not the mid-afternoon hot sun. Water when the topsoil becomes slightly dry, better to underwater than overwater; mist the leaves to improve humidity; wipe the leaves with a wet sponge to remove dust and keep them glossy. Toxic to pets.
3.5" Pothos - Loves low light and partial shade doesn't like direct sun. Water when the top 1/4" of soil is dry, better to underwater than to overwater this one. Toxic to pets.
5" Pilea Peperomioides aka Chinese Money Plant - Loves bright, indirect light for at least 4 hours a day and doesn't like the direct sun at all. In the Spring and Summer keep the top inch of soil moist all the time; in Fall and Winter let the top inch dry out in between waterings; any time of the year make sure it doesn't sit in water. Non-Toxic to pets.
5" Big Minute Ivory Speckles, Cosmos, Bronze Speckles
- Material: Ceramic
- Dimensions: 5" diameter, 5" tall
- Finish: glazed
- Cleaning: warm soapy water
- Indoor pot and saucer
- Good size drainage hole and detachable saucer
- Perfect for mini succulents, cactus, fresh herbs
- 5” houseplant size, also available in a Starter Plant 3” size
- Modern shapes and patterns
- Sit lovely in a window sill, home office, excellent gift idea