There are a time and a place for them but we can’t lie, we’re over the look so we set out to design a cool alternative to the traditional terracotta pot and saucer. We went the handmade ceramics approach and left the rims of each pot scalloped to give them an organic feel. The wavy lines of the edges give the pots just enough movement to look interesting. This ain’t no Basic planter! With many colourways from bright and punchy primary colors like Red, Orange, and Yellow to the modern White and Black, the Tika Planters coordinate with any décor. All of your larger houseplant needs are met with these planters. If you're doing propagating, there are 3" and 5" sizes to use as starter pots!
Back in stock Feb 20, 2021
- Meadowlark Yellow
- New Grey
- Material: ceramic
- Dimensions: 10” diameter, 9” tall
- Finish: fully glazed, bright and shiny
- Cleaning: warm soapy water
- Indoor pot and saucer
- For Curbside Pick up or Delivery in the GTA Only
- Good size drainage hole and detachable saucer
- Perfect for large houseplants and tropical plants
- 10" Houseplant size, also available in 8", 5" and 3"
- Great for all repotting needs
- Blends in with all décor from boho chic to modern Scandinavian
- Pairs well with a Philodendron, Croton Petra, and Birds of Paradise
This was my first time ordering from Chive. I was getting some plants for both my kids' rooms, one who is home and one away at University in a basement bedroom. The plants were delivered on the day I requested and are lovely, healthy and full. I am so happy to support small businesses at this time - It's easy (and maybe even a little less expensive) to grab plants at the grocery or big box stores, but they definitely are not as nice. Maybe next time I will get some of their beautiful pots!