Our secret cure for the Winter blues is to force sweet smelling Spring bulbs into an early bloom. Choose your favorite Bulb or Jaffa vases and place bulbs tip-end up with the bottom about 1/8 to 1/4 of an inch above the surface of the water. The roots will reach down towards the water and force the luscious bulb into and bloom filling that cold wintery space with a warm sweet Springtime floral bliss.
- Material: Glass
- Dimensions: Tall is 3.5" in diameter and 8" tall. Medium Blue is 2.75" in diameter and 4.75" tall. Medium is 2.75" in diameter and 4.75" tall. Short is 4.5" in diameter and 5.25" tall.
- Finish: coloured, clear glass.
- Cleaning: CRL and warm water
- Indoor vase
- Helps force the growth of roots bulbed plants
- Pairs well Tulip, Hyacinths, Mucari, Allium, Avocados
Based on 1 review
Glass Propagation Vase | Jaffa