- 5" Palm Parlour - Loves indirect light and is a-okay with a shaded room. Water when the top soil becomes dry, very little water is needed but keep well drained. Non Toxic to pets.
- 3.5" Pilea Silver Tree - Loves indirect light for at least 4 hours per day, doesn't like direct sun at all. In the Spring and Summer keep the top inch of soil moist at all times; Fall and Winter let the top inch dry out inbetween watering. Don't let it sit in water any time of the year. Non toxic to pets.
- 5" Philodendron Green - Loves bright light but can cope in low light, it's pretty easy going but doesn't like direct sun. In the Spring and Summer keep the soil moist but not waterlogged; Fall and Winter water when the soil becomes dry to the touch. Toxic to pets.
Big Minute Burgundy, Blue Layers, Burgundy, and Boombastic Yellow
- Material: Ceramic
- Dimensions: 5” diameter, 5” tall
- Finish: Fully Glazed
- Cleaning: warm soapy water
- Indoor pot and saucer
- Detachable saucer and 1/2" drainage hole
- Perfect for mini succulents, cactus, fresh herbs
- 5" houseplant size, also available in a 3" Starter Plant size
- Vibrant colors and unique glazes
- Sit lovely in a window sill, home office, excellent gift idea